Kana Starry Eye, the Hand of Dawn
Amongst the outcast Eldar corsairs, Kana stands apart. He does not believe in the lightning pinprick void raids otherwise considered the hallmark of corsair princes. Kana is sworn to wholesale slaughter and mostly attacks planetary targets. After a devastating orbital bombardment with transatmospheric pulsar lances, he descends with his warhost spearheaded by a trio of titans, his own midnight blue Phantom and a pair of Revenant scout titans, to grind any remaining would-be resistance to dust before picking through the ruins at his leisure.
Armour: Best Quality Xeno Mesh (Head 4, Body 5, Arms 5, Legs 5).
Total TB: 3
Skills: Acrobatics (Ag), Awareness (Per) +10, Barter (Fel), Carouse (T) +10, Climb (S), Command (Fel) +20, Common Lore (War) (Int) +10, Deceive (Fel), Dodge (Ag) +10, Drive (Skimmer/Hover, Walker) (Ag) +20, Evaluate (Int), Forbidden Lore (Pirates, the Warp, Xenos) (Int) +10, Gamble (Int), Inquiry (Fel), Interrogation (WP), Intimidate (S) +20, Medicae (Int), Navigation (Surface, Stellar) (Int) +10, Pilot (Personal, Flyers, Spacecraft) (Ag) +10, Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis) (Int) +10, Scrutiny (Per), Search (Per) +10, Shadowing (Ag), Speak Language (Eldar, Low Gothic), Tracking (Int).
Talents: Air of Authority, Ambidextrous, Assassin Strike, Battle Rage, Berserk Charge, Blademaster, Catfall, Combat Master, Counter Attack, Crack Shot, Crippling Strike, Decadence, Die Hard, Double Team, Duty Unto Death, Foresight, Frenzy, Furious Assault, Hard Target, Heightened Senses (Sight and Sound), Infused Knowledge, Inspire Wrath, Into the Jaws of Hell, Iron Discipline, Jaded, Last Man Standing, Leap Up, Lightning Attack, Marksman, Master & Commander, Master Orator, Meditation, Mighty Shot, Nerves of Steel, Paranoia, Quick Draw, Rapid Reaction, Sprint, Step Aside, Swift Attack, Talented (Drive), Total Recall, Touched by the Fates, Void Tactician, Wall of Steel.
Traits: Unnatural Agility (x2).
Weapons: Good Quality Shuriken Pistol, Fusion Gun, Best Quality Xeno Power Fist.
Gear: 2 clips of shuriken pistol ammunition, 1 clip of fusion gun ammuntion, xenos-crafted medikit, waystone gem, and helm (incorporating re-breather, photo-visor, and mirco-bead).
Kana’s fleet consists of the following ships:
- The Bringer of Dawn, Kana’s personal flagship, an Eclipse-class cruiser with Elite crew, replacing the Command Bridge with the Eldar equivalent of an Invasion Bridge, and mounting an Wraithbone War Palace as an additional component (this lends a +10 bonus to any tests for remote orders issued during planetary large scale warfare), and upgrading the standard pulsar lances with transatmospheric fire capability (when used as part of a planetary bombardment, these double the affected area, do an additional 20 damage to large units, and deal an additional 10 damage to individuals and vehicles).
- A Hellebore-class frigate, also with transatmospheric pulsar lance
- Two Hemlock-class frigates, both with a transatmospheric pulsar lance
Kana’s warhost comprises the following large scale units:
- One Phantom battle titan commanded by Kana himself (Unit Strength: 100; Morale: -; Power: 48; Movement: 70)
- Two Elite Revenant scout titans (Unit Strength: 45; Morale: -; Power: 28; Movement: 90)
- Two Elite wings of heavy air forces consisting of the void strikecraft carried by the Bringer of Dawn (Unit Strength: 96; Morale: 100; Power: 14; Movement: 3600)
- One Elite company of light armour using war walkers (Unit Strength: 10; Morale: 100; Power: 9; Movement: 320)
- Two Veteran companies of light mechanised infantry using jet bikes (Unit Strength: 12; Morale: 90; Power: 7; Movement: 480)
- One Veteran battalion of light armour using mostly Vypers (Unit Strength: 45; Morale: 90; Power: 9; Movement: 390)
- Two Veteran battalions of medium mechanised infantry mounted in the ubiquitous Falcon (Unit Strength: 60; Morale: 90; Power: 9; Movement: 320)
I wanted Eldar corsair with a slight twist, focussing more on the ground side instead of void combat, then I took that chance to put in some titans as well with the rest growing from there.
Games Workshop, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay, Rogue Trader and all associated marks, logos, names, and products are Intelectual Property of Games Workshop Limited and protected by Copyright. These items have been used unofficially and quoted exclusively as reference with no infringement on any associated rights intended and without implying endorsement by the copyright holder. Other contents of this articles are published without permission or license.
Games Workshop, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay, Rogue Trader und alle zugehörigen Marken, Logos, Namen, und Produkte sind Geistiges Eigentum von Games Workshop Limited und urheberrechtlich geschützt. Diese Elemente wurden inoffiziell und ausschließlich als Referenz zitiert ohne die Absicht damit verbundene Rechte anzufechten und ohne eine Billigung durch den Rechteinhaber zu implizieren. Andere Inhalte dieses Artikels werden ohne Genehmigung oder Lizenz veröffentlicht.