As 2020 comes to an end, we ask which of our 2020 targets we actually met?
The first target is again to maintain our standard output categories:
- house rules, background ideas, and other material for Blue Planet, D&D, SLA Industries, The Red Star, Unknown Armies, Warhammer 40.000 Roleplay and other games
- reports and updates on our own homebrews, such as Beutelschneider or Unknown Mobile Suit
Fulfilled once more.
The second target is to do the following regular formats and contributions:
- one Ideas Overflow listing/describing ideas that came up in a given month but did not translate into their own article (yet) as the last article each month
- one list of ten things on the tenth of each month
- five thematic article series with one article per day for one month, at least one of them in August due to RPG-a-Day
- an entry for the SLA Industries Equipment Log every tenth artcile
- a piece of equipment every tenth article
- a monostichon monster every tenth article
The third target is to finally put in some work on at least one of the following SLA Industries projects:
- the fanzine concept Progress
- the Opera Program SLA Industries reimagining
- the Skin Trade Empire sourcebook
If talking equals work, then… so, not fulfilled.
The fourth target is:
- the next edition of Beutelschneider
The new edition is nearing completion but is not there yet.